- Beautiful, eye catching bright red blooms on long sturdy stems
- Repeat flowering
- Olive green, semi glossy foliage
- Delicate fragrance
- Named by Charles Dickens great-great-granddaughter and the trust members of The Charles Dickens Centre
- Mid to back border or container 40cm x 40cm
- Average height: 90cm - 120cm
|Colour Description||Bright Red|
|Planting Situation||Mid to Back Border or Container|
Gift Wrap & Card Service Available
Add to basket for gift options
Personally selected by Marion Dickens, great-great-granddaughter of Charles Dickens, and trust members of The Charles Dickens Centre to help raise funds for the building of a public museum, visitor centre and Rose garden at Gads Hill Place in Kent where the famous writer lived for the last 13 years of his life.
This rose is beautifully formed and eye catching, with bright red swirling blooms on long stems which flower in repeat waves from mid June to late autumn. Charles Darwin has striking dark red early foliage which ages to an attractive semi glossed olive green with strong purple veins. Bred by highly regarded amateur breeder Ronnie Rawlins, this stunning rose is a high performance variety with excellent disease resistance.
We offer fast delivery on our roses, often next day and also allow you to specify a date in the checkout meaning you can pick a date appropriate.
Bareroot orders are dispatched between November and March (weather dependant) and on a rotational basis.
|Potted Orders||£7.95 *|
|Bareroot Rose Orders||£7.95 *|
|Potted or Bareroot orders over £100||Free Delivery *|
* Delivery surcharges apply to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & all UK islands including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man & Channel Islands, Please call to place your order 01406 424089.
SORRY DUE TO CHANGES IN PLANT HEALTH REGULATIONS FOLLOWING BREXIT IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE FOR US TO SEND OUR ROSES TO E.U COUNTRIES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY