- New Introduction for 2020/2021 Season
- Sugar Moon - Hybrid Tea Garden Rose
- Beautiful large white blooms with pink edges
- Central golden stamens revealed, bee friendly blooms.
- Strong sweet rose fragrance
- Mid green highly glossy foliage
- Repeat Flowering
- Good for cutting and indoor displays
|Colour Description||White with blushed pink edge|
|Planting Situation||Mid Border or Container|
Gift Wrap & Card Service Available
Add to basket for gift options
Sugar Moon is a fantastic new Hybrid Tea garden rose with unusual and highly interesting blooms, novel green tinged buds open to attractively shaped large white flowers with a suffused pink edge before turning lemon to pure white with age. Blooms are large with attractive pointed high shape and swirled opening centres with a very impressive strong, sweet rose scent.
When fully open blooms are more blousy in shape with golden stamens at the centre which is great for attracting bees and other pollinaters into your garden. Mid green growth with high gloss finish to leaves, attractive young bronzed stems and foliage with good disease resistance.
We offer fast delivery on our roses, often next day and also allow you to specify a date in the checkout meaning you can pick a date appropriate.
Bareroot orders are dispatched between November and March (weather dependant) and on a rotational basis.
|Potted Orders||£7.95 *|
|Bareroot Rose Orders||£7.95 *|
|Potted or Bareroot orders over £100||Free Delivery *|
* Delivery surcharges apply to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & all UK islands including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man & Channel Islands, Please call to place your order 01406 424089.
SORRY DUE TO CHANGES IN PLANT HEALTH REGULATIONS FOLLOWING BREXIT IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE FOR US TO SEND OUR ROSES TO E.U COUNTRIES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY