- Exclusive Introduction for 2020/2021 Season
- Whisky Sour is a stunning hybrid tea rose
- Long stems with large copper orange veined blooms
- Attractive fully open pastel orange blooms
- Blooms age to peach, orange and lemon hues
- Good fragrance
- Deep green foliage with good disease resistance
- Early and repeat flowering
- Perfect for pots or mid border planting
|Colour Description||Deep Amber|
|Planting Situation||Mid to Back Border or Container|
Gift Wrap & Card Service Available
Add to basket for gift options
Whisky Sour is a lovely hybrid tea rose with pretty deep ginger orange buds opening to a beautiful deep pastel orange and attractively veined spiralled blooms. When fully open the semi-double blooms have creamy outer edges with contrasting amber veins creeping in, changing with age to tones of peach, pale yellows and orange blends. Flowers have a good strong fragrance and bee-friendly open centres with attracting gold stamens
Dark green and glossy foliage with good disease resistance. Repeat flowers well through summer into autumn.
We offer fast delivery on our roses, often next day and also allow you to specify a date in the checkout meaning you can pick a date appropriate.
Bareroot orders are dispatched between November and March (weather dependant) and on a rotational basis.
|Potted Orders||£7.95 *|
|Bareroot Rose Orders||£7.95 *|
|Potted or Bareroot orders over £100||Free Delivery *|
* Delivery surcharges apply to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & all UK islands including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man & Channel Islands, Please call to place your order 01406 424089.
SORRY DUE TO CHANGES IN PLANT HEALTH REGULATIONS FOLLOWING BREXIT IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE FOR US TO SEND OUR ROSES TO E.U COUNTRIES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY