Rosa Banksia Lutea
- Spring flowering species rose
- Large clusters of small primrose yellow blooms
- Glossy green foliage on thornless growth
- Resistant to diseases and the toughest of the Banksia varieties Ideally wants to be planted in a sunny but sheltered position
- May take a few years to flower once planted until the rose is established
- Suitable for fencing, pergolas, trellis, high walls, trees, buildings, arbours and arches
- Lightly Scented
- Average height 450cm–600cm
|Colour Description||Small primrose yellow blooms|
|Approx Height||450cm - 600cm|
|Planting Situation||High Wall/Tree/Arbour/Large Arch|
Gift Wrap & Card Service Available
Add to basket for gift options
Rosa Banksia Lutea
The cheery Rosa Banksiae Lutea is a rambling rose with great masses of sprays of early, dainty, double primrose yellow blooms which smother this rambler's glossy green, thornless growth. Resistant to diseases and the hardiest of the Banksia varieties, this is a great choice for gardeners looking for something that looks after itself quite well.
Best planted in a position where the base is sheltered but where its blooms maintain a sunny position, the Rosa Banksiae Lutea may take a few years to come into flower but it is well worth the wait! Along with Canary Bird this is one of the first roses to flower each year.
We offer fast delivery on our roses, often next day and also allow you to specify a date in the checkout meaning you can pick a date appropriate.
Bareroot orders are dispatched between November and March (weather dependant) and on a rotational basis.
|Potted Orders||£7.95 *|
|Bareroot Rose Orders||£7.95 *|
|Potted or Bareroot orders over £100||Free Delivery *|
* Delivery surcharges apply to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & all UK islands including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man & Channel Islands, Please call to place your order 01406 424089.
SORRY DUE TO CHANGES IN PLANT HEALTH REGULATIONS FOLLOWING BREXIT IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE FOR US TO SEND OUR ROSES TO E.U COUNTRIES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY