- Picked by Mary Berry for her namesake rose
- This beautiful Hybrid Tea rose has large blooms of honey and champagne fading to pale lemon and cream
- Repeat flowering
- Strong, upright stems. Ideal for cutting
- Dark green, leathery foliage
- Stunning strong fragrance
- Mid to back border or container 40cm x 40cm
- Average height: 100cm - 120cm
|Colour Description||Champagne to lemon|
|Planting Situation||Mid to Back Border or Container|
Gift Wrap & Card Service Available
Add to basket for gift options
A fabulous personal choice by Mary for its stunning strong sweet scent. With parentage of one of Mary's favourite roses, Chandos Beauty, this is a large, long-lasting rose. Producing rich honey and champagne-coloured blooms that slowly fade to a light lemon or cream, which grow individually and in small clusters on very strong supporting stems.
Mary Berry rose is great for cutting and display, with healthy dark leathery bronze-green matt foliage. It has a strong fragrance and plants well in central beds, mid-border, or in a container.
We offer fast delivery on our roses, often next day and also allow you to specify a date in the checkout meaning you can pick a date appropriate.
Bareroot orders are dispatched between November and March (weather dependant) and on a rotational basis.
|Potted Orders||£7.95 *|
|Bareroot Rose Orders||£7.95 *|
|Potted or Bareroot orders over £100||Free Delivery *|
*Prices listed are for mainland UK delivery and exclude Highlands, Islands and EU. Prices for these addresses are calculated in the checkout based on your order.