- Deep burgundy blooms with silver back petal
- Petals swirl into purple, magenta and cream
- Produced in clusters up to 20 per stem
- Purple red foliage, aging to a healthy olive green healthy growth
- Repeats well into late autumn
- Exclusive variety
- Mid border or container 45x45cm
- Medium sweet fragrance
|Colour Description||Deep Burgundy|
|Approx Height||60 - 75cm|
|Planting Situation||Front to Mid Border or Container|
Gift Wrap & Card Service Available
Add to basket for gift options
Sparkling Burgundy has spectacular, deep burgundy blooms with unusual silver backed petal open to stunning, swirling, purple, magenta and cream flowers which have a sweet fragrance.
Up to 20 blooms per stem on attractive purple red foliage that ages to olive green, this is a real eye opener! Highly disease resistant compact growth, Sparkling Burgundy is great for containers and borders. It repeat flowers throughout the season and has been bred by Ronnie Rawlins, exclusive to Styles Roses.
We offer fast delivery on our roses, often next day and also allow you to specify a date in the checkout meaning you can pick a date appropriate.
Bareroot orders are dispatched between November and March (weather dependant) and on a rotational basis.
|Potted Orders||£7.95 *|
|Bareroot Rose Orders||£7.95 *|
|Potted or Bareroot orders over £100||Free Delivery *|
* Delivery surcharges apply to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & all UK islands including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man & Channel Islands, Please call to place your order 01406 424089.
SORRY DUE TO CHANGES IN PLANT HEALTH REGULATIONS FOLLOWING BREXIT IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE FOR US TO SEND OUR ROSES TO E.U COUNTRIES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY